Sunday, March 1, 2009

March is National Crochet Month!!

For those of you who don't know, March is National Crochet Month!

Over at Jaybird Designs Jennifer is celebrating by marking all her original crochet patterns down by 20%!!! You can now get some AWESOME deals on those few patterns that have been on your wish list! Check out Jaybird Designs!

Over at CrochetingwithDee, Dee is very excited! Dee has lots of plans for crocheting with different groups. Dee took my question and answered it on her blog and gave a great lesson is reading charts, something I never learned to do. Dee also has a new webpage that has a forum, free patterns, patterns to purchase different types of crochet and my favorite Famous People who crochet.

So crochet your little heart out this month. Make something for yourself and have a blast crocheting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great! I see you are already cross promoting. I just ran into JayBird's a minute ago. I am having 60% off of my whole shop, raghousenternational.etsy.com. I will be sure to promote your blog as well. Thanks!

Ren
raghousenternational.etsy.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails