Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Yarn

Last week was not a good week for me in the yarn department. On Wednesday I ran out of the Bernat Baby Coordinates in Strawberry, then Thursday I finished with the yellow for the hex blanket and STILL couldn't find the perfect lime green. Thursday we also had snow so I didn't leave home. I know I don't know how to drive in snow but other people don't realize they don't know how to drive in snow. So what's a girl to do? Start another project until she has time to go purchase more yarn, of course. No new yarn was purchased for this project. 007 It will just be a hexagon made using up my scraps. Is it pretty? I don't think so. Friday I didn't get to work on the project in the day as I had Scentsy to sell in the morning and tea towels to applique' in the afternoon.

1 comment:

CraftyGryphon said...

Well, I think it's pretty - but if you don't like it, there's always Etsy!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails