Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hex blanket

We got moved. DH and I thought at the most it would take us 2 days to get moved. Boy! Were we ever wrong. lol It took us 5 days and Jon (s-i-l) helped us one day.

Needless to say I didn't get too much crocheting done. Lacy did a sneak peak on her LJ blog of the hex blanket and 20 minutes later it was sold before it was finished. WOOHOO! And I have an order for another one in different colors.

My internet friend CraftyGryphon Knits made a stroller snuggie, too cute. I need to make some of these. Of course, mine won't be knitted like her's.

4 comments:

CraftyGryphon said...

Actually, that first yellow-and-white one was crocheted, feather-and-fan, and worked up *really* fast. I'll be making more of those in the future, believe me!!

(The knitted one I'm doing now is for a Knitter with a kapital K, thus it has to be knitted. Most folks get crochet from me, if they get anything at all. Except bunnies. Bunnies are knitted.)

Wendy said...

Yea for the sale......
We have not moved out yet, had no help to move out the furniture and there is no way we can do it, without help...so it will be this coming weekend..the land lord will just have to deal with it....

Kar said...

Glad to hear things went well with the move. It's always a pain. Congrats on the blankie selling! :)

Have a nice day! Hopefully it will included some yarn for you! :)

Jean said...

Moving is not fun....but I love the hexagons...lots of quilters are making them now and I have been thinking about it, too. Do you sew the crocheted ones together the same way as the fabric ones?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails