Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Lacy's blanket Part 6

Lacy's blanket isn't growing as fast as I would like it to. I need to pick up 2 more skeins of the strawberry yarn this week. At Wendy's suggestions, I'm going to try to limit myself to one project at a time. Having just 2 projects hasn't been too bad as I alternate working on a project each night. I still would like to see if I feel better about my projects and their completions if I only have one. I do have to have a baby blanket to finish by June but I can whip that baby out in a flash, I hope.

006 These 2 blocks will be added to this block. 007

Happy stitching!

1 comment:

Chris said...

I usually have 2 or 3 projects going at once. I tend to get bored just working on one. And I like to keep a small, mindless project at the ready to take-along wherever I go. Love the blanket.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails