Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hex blanket part 2

I'm finished making hex squares in turquoise and ivory, I have 17. Now I'm making 16 Plum Perfect and ivory. 009 There will be a third color but I'm not sure what it will be. I had originally thought I would make the blanket all in turquioise and ivory but changed my mind. I'm thinking about getting a box and making some hexes out of my scrap yarn. Just store them in the box until I have enough to do something with them.

The Plum Perfect yarn is Caron Simply Soft Eco. 008 I love this yarn so soft yet just the right thickness.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

CraftyGryphon said...

I've been soooooo good - I haven't bought new yarn for my own Hex Blanket yet. It's been really tough, but I *know* I've got yarn for one in my craft room, and once I get the new boxes-on-wheels this weekend, I'll be able to get to it easily, so I don't *need* to buy more. But it's tough, watching your lovely blankie go together!!

Kar said...

Love the colors you have picked out so far. Can't wait to see what color is next! It's quite addicting isn't it? A good addiction though. :)

Heather at My Coupon Coop said...

OMG it's going to be beautiful! What a lot of work! I love Simply Soft as well. It's one of my favorites to use, especially for the kiddos.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails