Friday, March 20, 2009

Hex blanket

All of the yellow hexes are completed. 004 I've got them all stacked I hope in the correct order to sew them correctly. lol 005 The way my luck runs I will sew 2 hexes of the same color together. Thanks to CraftyGryphon Knits for telling me how she decides on what color thread to use to stitch things together.

I still haven't found any lime green but Lacy found this green and I think it will be just fine. 008 I have sewed the hexes together into rows and now I'm sewing the rows together. I can't wait to start crocheting the border.

4 comments:

Wendy said...

I am so anxious to see it done...What color are you going to use to sew them together? Hope all is well your way...

Kar said...

The hexes look great! I can't wait to see it all finished! :) You must share the secret that CraftyGryphon gave you. Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

I'm looking forward to seeing the finished blanket : )

April said...

I love "other" shapes for afghans. Can't wait to see a pic of the finished 'ghan! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails