Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Pin cushions

If you sew whether it be clothing or quilts, you just can't have enough pin cushions. Well, at least I can't. Betsy sent me this tutorial for this pin cushion because she thought I would like making the flowers and I have made a lot of flowers for my quilt.

Friday I was just driving my self insane running around looking for my pin cushion, so I stopped what I was doing and made a pin cushion for myself. 



Then I another. 



And another. I hope this one has arrived at it's new home.





Happy  quilting!



4 comments:

Betsy said...

you are so right! You cannot have enough of them. Cindy they are so adorable.

cottonreel said...

I,ve been using the same pincushion for years ,always admire every one else,s pincushions but never get around to doing one myself--cottonreel

Rosalyn Manesse said...

I love them! great colors

Barb said...

Love your pincushions...and you are right, you can never have enough!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails