Monday, December 28, 2009

Dolls

Betsy's sister makes dolls and Betsy got her to make me one and Lacy a doll plastic bag holder. They are too cute!


This is my doll. Hubby has done some teasing about me getting a doll for Christmas but it is all good fun.



This is Lacy's bag holder. Greg has smothered her in kisses. lol The doll's faces are hand embroidered. I think you can see the details of the face if you click on the picture.

Lacy and I are just tickled to have one of these dolls Thanks so much, Betsy and Sister.

4 more days


4 comments:

Pat said...

How CUTE!!!

Betsy said...

I am glad that theyy are well loved. Ms. Cindy, every girl needs a doll no matter how old we are.

Barb said...

Sooo cute!!! I have a cabbage patch doll...and now Carmen Banana....so...it is fun!!

Toni said...

LOL...I love the pirate doll!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails