Friday, February 20, 2009

Shawl finished

Finally got the needed skein of yarn and worked furiously to finish it. Now why I thought I needed a shawl is beyond me, I have no idea where I will wear it since it is just a tad chilly for anything less than a parka. ;) I did decide to put fringe on this since I had a couple of mentions of putting fringe on the first shawl I made. Then I found this edging and I liked it better so maybe or maybe not next shawl will have fringe. :P 005 I've been looking at patterns to decide if there is something small I want to start when I finish this. So far nothing is jumping out at me.

2 comments:

CraftyGryphon said...

Yay! Isn't it wonderful when a big project finally gets finished? Shawls (crochet or knit) always take me forever!

Kristina said...

How how beautiful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails