Tuesday, February 24, 2009

New project


I'm making this bag for Lacy. You can find the pattern over at Attic 24. Aren't the colors wonderful? All of Lucy's projects have bright wonderful colors in them. I started this bag Thursday morning (2/19), frogged it 3 times (frogging each project 3 times seems to be the normal process for me) before I got the stitches tight enough to suit me and this is how much I got done the first day. 008 I love the feel of this yarn and the bright colors. I'm secretly hoping there will be enough of this yarn for me a bag also. ;o
Note: The first day I did 13 rows and the stitches are tight, my fingers got sore. Maybe I will reconsider my secret wish. 001Here is the bag as of Sunday night.

2 comments:

Kar said...

The bag is going to be wonderful! I'm sure Lacy will love it. :)

Sayra Adams said...

Love it! I want a hobo bag in a similar design...but with all handspun/then felted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails