Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Cool Caps for kids



Found this cool cap pattern and I've already started on Nikolas's. I wanted to do his first so possibly I could figure out the adjustments for Greg. Greg has a tiny head and none of the hats fit him. I'm using the striping thread by Lily's Sugar n Cream. It doesn't look like I've done much but considering I had to frog the cap 3 times, I think I have got quite a bit done. ;o I'm making the hat longer than the pattern called for at the mother's request, she likes to cover her boys' ears.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I love making hats, but most of the time just make them up as I go...BUT I did find a pattern on Ravelry for a cabled crochet one that I think I may try...
Love to make the hats in the cotton also...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails