- Batik Hexagon-
make more hexes, sew hexes together(made 2-6 hex and 1-8 hex flower)
- Farm Quilt-
finish blocks, add sashing between blocks(25 blocks total 25 completed)
(bunny, crow, chick, monkey, bee, beehive,cat, cow, tractor, paw print, horse, hat, sheep, puppy, A, I, D, E, N)
- My Flower Garden
- Pretty 'n Pink-
complete last block, add borders, applique' borders
- Lazy Hearts January BOM
- Boot Bash January BOM
- Cut 25 8" blocks using various fabrics
- Cut 60 2.75" squares
- Made 22 Snowball blocks
- R wall hanging
- Prepped Jan Be Warm block
- Applique'd Be Warm block
- String Pieced Quilt - layer, baste, quilt
- Table Topper
Well, January I did pretty good so let's see how I can do in February. I have several finished quilt tops that just need to be quilted, so I'm going to try to quilt one per month starting with the oldest.
- Emilee's Winding Ways - applique' blocks, sew blocks together
- Feb Lazy Heart BOM - prep and applique'
- Feb Boot Bash BOM - prep and applique'
- Feb Be Attitude - prep and applique'
- Snowball - layer, baste, quilt
- String Quilt - quilt
- Cowboys and Indians - cut 10 - 7 1/2" ivory squares, cut 10 - 7 1/2" squares using various blues, applique' 5 teepees, applique' 5 indians, applique' 5 cowboys, applique' 5 sheriff stars