Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Another box

Betsy sent me another box. Now Betsy is just a little sneaky as she said it was some yarn that she had inherited and would never use. Does this look like yarn? I didn't think so. :D I love everything she sent and trust me this box was filled to the max.

A project bag and I'm hoping I will be using it very soon. I have found a quilting guild that meets every Tuesday morning.
Isn't this tweet block just precious that Betsy made for me. I will make it into a small wall hanging that will hang on the wall in back of my machine so I can look at it every time I sew
Lots of little bits of fabric. Yes, there is some halloween, probably going to try to use every inch of this.
More fabric. I love all of this and these fabric have my tiny brain in overdrive.
Magazine! I love Mark's magazine but I have a terrible time finding it around here.
There is a lot more but I wanted break it up by project for the other things she sent.

Happy quilting!



4 comments:

Betsy said...

you are sweet Cindy. I tried to send some girlie fabrics in case- you know what I am talking about. :)
I was very lucky to get Marks magazine subscription at a quilt show directly from the publisher at a really good deal. I am hoping that when I go to the Jacksonville show in September the company rep is there again.

Toni said...

what an extremely happy package!!

CraftyGryphon said...

Oh wow, that's a wonderful package! And yay for finding a quilting group locally!

Pat said...

What a LUCKY gal you are to get such a great package!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails