Friday, October 26, 2012

Liebster Award

Recently I was awarded the Liebster Award by Lacy over at Little Soup Family. Thanks so much, Lacy. I thought it would be fun to do and help new bloggers get some readers.
For bloggers with less than 200 followers.


The Rules:

Each person must post 11 things about themselves 
Answer the questions that the nominator set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve nominated to answer. 
Choose 11 people and link them in your post. 
Go to their page and tell them. 
No tag backs!  


My 11 Things

  • When I was about 1 yr old my right eye was pulled out in a freak accident. Yes, I have a right eye.
  • I don't speak in the mornings until I have had a sip of coffee. Preferably two sips. 
  • I can play an accordion. Haven't played one in many many years.
  • I have two older brothers. One I haven't had contact with since 2007.
  • When I was learning to walk, I wouldn't walk unless I was holding someone's hand. So my dad gave me a string and I walked every where.
  • I can drive an 18 wheeler.
  • I cried when I watched the movie The Green Mile.
  • I've always wanted a red VW Beetle.
  • Coconut cake is my favorite. My granny used to make it from scratch. Best I ever ate.
  • I didn't want to move back to Texas
  • I was going to put my favorite quilt that I have made and I couldn't decide.
And the nominees are:

Lacy's Questions
  1. What is your favorite kid movie? The Lorax
  2. Is there a food you just won't even try? liver
  3. Do you have a fear of anything? (Besides losing a spouse, child, family member.. etc.) Spiders
  4. Have you ever thought of joining the military? No
  5. What would you do if you could not chose your religion and love the Lord openly? I would continue to love the Lord and just take the chance of being punished.
  6. If you had to go without one of these what would it be? The internet, cell phone, or TV? TV
  7. What is your favorite meal? Steak and Lobster
  8. Do you have a person you go to when you've had a bad day? No
  9. If you could have dinner with any two people who would they be? (Dead or Alive) Princess Diana and Pres. George Bush
  10. What is your favorite book? Bible
  11. Do you have any piercing's? ears

1 comment:

kathy b said...

congrats. Small blogs and their followings make me happy!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails