Tuesday, October 9, 2012

A Moment of Silence

I do not know the Turner family but my daughter made internet friends with Julee. We all know what it is like to make friends with someone that we might never meet. I'm not sure if many have heard about the tragic news involving Julee and Preslee. I just can't even image what Julee must be feelings. My heart hurts for her and Preslee and the entire family. Earlier on twitter Kelly mentioned staying off twitter and not blogging tomorrow for Julee and others that are hurting. I have decided to-do this I will also not be on facebook. I will spend my time in prayer for Julee, The Turner/Bell Family as well as anyone else that might be hurting. I haven't seen Kelly post this on her blog yet but if she does I will link directly to her so you can have more info.


Romans 8:28

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

Please take a moment to say a prayer for Julee and Preslee.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails