Monday, July 18, 2011

Free Motion Practice

I read a lot of blogs and one of them is 501 Quilt Blocks. Pat mentioned practicing free motion quilting and she gave a link to Leah Day. The first time Pat posted about it I read but only wished I could do free motion. Then the second time Pat posted about practicing I thought she is really doing good. So I gave it a try. It wasn't perfect but I was amazed at how well I was doing for the first time. My tension was even good on the back.
I did best with the loops.

So this morning I will practice a little more and then I'm going to attack quilt my Fractured Diamond.

Happy quilting!

5 comments:

Betsy said...

Cindy you will love working with Leah's design. She is very talented.

Barb said...

I love loops, and yours look just wonderful......you will do amazing at this.

Rhonda said...

Looking good. You go girl!!!

Jean said...

Looks great! I like doing loops too.

Yvette said...

Just relax and go for it. I am sure you will do a great job.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails