Thursday, June 17, 2010

Hexagon layout

I tried to find a layout that I liked and I just couldn't.
Hated this one. I could tell there was going to be way more green than I wanted.
Nope I didn't like that one either.
I certainly didn't like that one.

And my decision is this one. Betsy gave me the background fabric and I even made some little flowers but I was just never happy with the flowers. I think my hex flowers look very nice on it.
I still need more flowers and I'm already planning another flower quilt. Is there a way to get the pictures out of your head and onto your computer?


7 comments:

Yvette said...

ou have to do the flower quilt, it looks adorable!

Betsy said...

I was hoping you would use that one you had started. I love it Cindy. The best part is that it is totally your design.

Barb said...

I know that what ever you decide it will look wonderful...you have some lovely placing...

Laurel H. said...

Oooo; I like your planned layout! Oh, and if you figure out a way to get a quilt out of your head and onto your computer, let me know. :) I don't own any of the quilt software, like EQ7, but I wonder if that would help?

Jean said...

Cute idea...love the hexies!

Melissa ;-) said...

Oh, very good idea!!!

Karen said...

That is so cute Cindy. I love it!

Don't forget to use the Sign In sheet each time you post so other members know who to visit. You can find the link to the current weeks Sign In sheet at the top of my blog.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails