Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A new toy

Jon and Lacy gave me my birthday present WAY early and I'm not complaining.
 
I must admit I was a little intimidated so the machine sat in the box for a week before I took it out and started playing. Now I'm sorry I waited, all that wasted time. There are so many fantastic designs that are available. I've downloaded a few free designs and have drooled over the ones that can be bought.
This is my first practice piece.
The tension was perfect on the first design, started messing up on the second design and really messed up on the third design. It didn't take me long to  learn to watch my tension when starting a design and keeping checking.
Happy quilting!





6 comments:

Betsy said...

Cindy the machine is beautiful and I love that you are already creatng. You are going to have so much fun.

Pat said...

Have fun with your new machine! That is a very nice birthday gift. I'm hoping Janome sticks by their product and resolves my ongoing problem with my sewing machine I bought a year back. I know most are happy with their Janome's but it appears I got a lemon. I'm sure yours will be fine!

Jean said...

I think the whole thing looks fantastic!!! Great present!

Unknown said...

I have one , they are great aren't they! Enjoy it, I am sure you will! Suzie. xxx

CraftyGryphon said...

Ooooh, what a SUPER present! Yaaaay!!

Barb said...

That is beautiful....love your new toy!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails