Sunday, April 29, 2012

Bonnets

Although the weather is warm, Chelsi is having a terrible time with ear infections. Her doctor suggested that her ears be covered up when she goes out doors.

This is the first pattern I found and while it turned out very cute, the pattern was a little confusing. Bonnet Pattern

Then I found this pattern. Bonnet Pattern I did not make this bonnet reversible and I did make a few changes. I made the tie longer so it could be tied into a bow. I also did not like the unfinished look of the tie so I changed that also.
I guess you can tell from the photo that Chelsi was through modeling her bonnets. haha

I see more bonnets in Chelsi's future.

Happy stitching!

5 comments:

Barb said...

Those bonnets are just adorable and so is your little one....I know you are having a grand time just making all kinds of things for her.

Betsy said...

Lovely bonnets on such a beautiful model.

kathy b said...

I had tons of bonnets for my Al when she was an infant

Rhonda said...

She looks precious in those bonnets!!

Jean said...

Love the bonnets, especially the bright orange one. Guess the problem will be keeping them on her head!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails