Monday, June 27, 2011

Be Attitude June BOM

I finished the Be Respectful block Sunday morning and I think it is too cute.
I don't adjust the width or length of the stitch unless it is a small piece. I got to thinking about it when I was making this block. I hope the stitches will hold. Lacy plans to hang this quilt on the wall. You can see the difference in the stitches in the next photo.
Here are the first two rows sewn together.
I said I have 5 BOM blocks to do. Well, I can't count I had 6. So now 2 done 4 to go.

Happy stitching!

8 comments:

Barb said...

You are doing fantastic...love how they look together.

Betsy said...

They look so good. Great fabric selections Cindy.

Lindabee said...

Bright colors. You're really ahead of me now!

Yvette said...

You really are doing great! It is fun watching these come to life.

Rosalyn Manesse said...

How cute--I'll try to be all these things--

Kim D. said...

Very cute! I think your stitching looks fine, maybe don't wash the quilt very much and use a gently cycle. I know people who hand applique quilts and they don't plan to wash their quilts ever.

Jean said...

This is so cute. I think your stitching will be fine. It should hold as well as any stitching. This is going to be a cute quilt!

Rhonda said...

Wow Cindy... I am lovin' your blocks. They are awesome!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails