Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A finish

Remember me showing you this photo where I ran out of yarn for the fringe.

Well, Hobby Lobby didn't have anymore of the yarn but my neighbor did, a never used skein. I owe her big time! She let me have what I needed.













So now I have this!

This is a terrible picture but I wanted you to see how long the shawl and fringe is. Keep in mind I'm only 5' 1/2" tall.


Happy stitching!

Edit: I live in a apt complex with a total of 196 apts. we moved here Jan 15th and I met Mrs. Hayworth the day I went searching for the yarn. I guess we both have good taste in yarn.





6 comments:

Betsy said...

cindy it is gorgeous. It was meant for you since you were lucky to have a neighbor with the exact yarn

Pat said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jean said...

Had you and your neighbor gone shopping together? That was great she had the yarn you needed..it is beautiful!

Sweet P said...

Oooo . . . I like your shawl! Nice job on it.

CraftyGryphon said...

Wow - talk about the Yarn Karma coming through when you need it! (Shawl looks great, too!)

Laurel H. said...

What a lovely shawl--and what a neat story. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails