Sunday, February 3, 2013

January 2013

More hand embroidery. My machine died that had the needle up down and the speed control. I tried working on and finally took it to the shop. I'm not paying that to have it fixed. :( Yes, I can do some applique' on my older machine, it just can't be too complicated.

I made a test block to make sure my hex and embroidery would fit on the size block Linda and I worked out. I turned it into a pillow for Jon.

A mini quilt to hang beside the front door. Yes, that it is lots and lots of french knots.

This little bag is for Chelsi's Sunday school teacher.

I just love the design on this pillow. Makes me smile every time I look at it. This pillow is going to Lacy's.
Until next time.


Lindabee said...

Wow, you've been busy. Do you like the size of the block?

Fiesta said...

Beautiful work Cindy. I love it all!

Barb said...

You have just been so busy with that needle. I want to do another "I am a Child of God"....gotta find it first.

Rhonda said...

I love all the embroidery work especially the last little pillow, "I am a child of God"

Inch Worm Fabrics said...

Beautiful projects and I know how much time and effort it takes. I did some hand embriodery last fall and I think I remember why I don't really like doing it. No instant gratification. HA...I am lazy.

Yvette said...

You really have been busy with your needle. You are doing a wonderful job on your stitching.

Quilter Kathy said...

So many beautiful projects! I think the bag with all the flowers is my pretty!


Related Posts with Thumbnails