Thursday, November 29, 2012

November 2012

November was a busy month. I had to get four quilts finished. I was so relieved and tired when I finished the last quilt. Since then I have been taking things kinda slow, I am keeping up with my BOW that Rhonda is hosting.

BOW

Block #7 is embroidered but I have not sewn the attic window on to it.

Birdies
March
April
May

I made the boys pillow cases. This had to be the easiest pattern for pillow cases.
Moda Turnover
I was looking for something one day and this Moda Turnover that I have had forever and remembered a tutorial I had saw using the turnovers, she used a charm pack and cut them in half. Well I had to make one. I need at least one more package of turnovers for the center of the quilt. This will be Chelsi's Christmas quilt next year. I think I've had the turnovers for two years so I hope I can find more.
Finishes
Nikolas

Chelsi's
If you look on the right side of the photo you can see the backing I used for this quilt.

Aiden's


Greg's
I like the back of Greg's quilt as well as I do the front.
I'm kinda at a crossroad about blogging and I'm not sure how or if I will continue. I do enjoy recording my doings.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

5 comments:

Lindabee said...

Don't stop. I love your show and tells.

Yvette said...

WOW!!! Did you sleep this month?? Everything is so great. Congratulations for getting so much done.

I undertand about the blogging but I would miss you. I think I may just shoot for blogging my finishes.

CraftyGryphon said...

It's busy here, too. I'm posting when I have a thing to show (or when it's getting close to three weeks of no posts), but not worrying about it otherwise until things settle down.

(I also vote that it's a lot of fun to see your projects, though!)

Rhonda said...

You go girl! It's great to see what you've been up to. Love all the projects. The BOW are looking great......I like that you are doing the Attic Window as you do the blocks. I didn't think of that until way later....LOL

Barb said...

Everything you have done is sooooo fun and wonderful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails