Thursday, September 1, 2011

How much?

I joined a challenge on Facebook. If you facebook and would like to join it is Kimberly Crenshaw's Divine Inspirations. Here are the rules:

Starting today, do at least 15 minutes worth of work on your project(s), then post here in this thread what you did (you may want to wait to post late in the day, in case you find more time later on). Post pics if you have them (you'll have to post the pics to your own profile, then include the link from your browser's address bar in your post). Have fun everyone!


Of course, I signed up. I love sewing and sewing normally makes me smile. However, someday I'm just lazy tired and need a push. I've done my 15 minutes today and that is all I did but it is not my fault. Barb and Lacy made me stop sewing today.

Oh you are wondering how Barb and Lacy made me stop sewing? They wouldn't stop talking about the book The Help. I picked up my copy at Walmart
Anyway, how much do you sew in a day? Do you sew everyday? Inquiring minds want to know. OK, just me.

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Betsy said...

I try to stitch a little bit every day but since I went back to work and teaching an online school, big projects are on the back burner for while. But a stitch a day makes my day.

Toni said...

I'm trying to get back into my morning hour of sewing before work. I did it today and completed 3 bindings. Started documenting it to hold myself accountable. I want to read that book as well - SOO many of my friends/co-workers have told me to read it.

Yvette said...

I use my sewing machine once or twice a week on the weekend only. During the week I hand stitch at lunch time and a little before bed. I wish I could sew everyday!

Barb said...

I try to sew everyday, some days more than most...and some days I am a demon on steroids...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails