Tuesday, October 5, 2010

New project

Since I couldn't find my pieces to Emilee's Winding Way last week I started a new project. When I started the project I had a table runner in mind but my mind didn't keep up and I cut it to narrow. Oh well, now it will be a skinny wall hanging. I really like this black fabric. I used the black fabric for the background and the backing.
This is the back of the quilt.
Can you see the blob of thread on the bottom left of the corner? What happened?
This is one of the flowers. I only have two flowers appli-quilted. I love the way the flowers are turning out.

I'm off this morning to Joann's and Toy r Us. Yes, I know Toys r us does not sell fabric but they sell toys that little boys would like for Christmas.

Happy stitching!

2 comments:

Betsy said...

cute project. have fun shopping today.

Barb said...

I love your flowers....and...I just love Toys R US>>>>

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails