Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Sewing kinda

Sunday night I could hardly sleep because Monday was finally sewing day. I was making all these plans on the things I was going to work. I rushed around Monday morning picking up, cooking breakfast, getting dressed and then the phone rang. I should have just let it go to voicemail. Whoever said "Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me" is full of pooey. My day was ruined. Everything I needed to sew with wasn't where I thought it was. I didn't break one needle I broke 3. I sat and cried looking at my embroidery machine for a bit and I said loudly "I will sew and the rest of the world can jump off a cliff."

Well this certainly isn't the prettiest thing I've ever made but I FINALLY got to sew. You can see on one of the strawberries I clipped to closely so I have to figure out how to sew it down.

Tuesday was a wonderful sewing day and I can't wait to get to continue working on it.

As you read this I'm on a little road trip to see my mom, she just isn't getting over breaking her ribs very well at all.

Happy Wednesday!


2 comments:

Betsy said...

Cindy those are the most adorable tea towels I have seen. For having a bad day you did a fabulous job. I hope your mom gets well real soon.

Laurel H. said...

LOL they are still great, Cindy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails